When you hire our commercial roofing contractor for an installation, you'll have a wide range of materials to choose from. Each has its own benefits, so it's important to consider each option carefully.
You can choose any of the following roofing materials for your local business:
- Asphalt shingle roofing. With many different colors, you can customize this material to match your brand.
- Metal roofing. This material is long-lasting and energy-efficient, making it easy on your wallet.
- Slate roofing. As a durable roofing material, slate is great if you're looking for something low-maintenance.
- Tile roofing. This roofing material is known for its ability to stand up to harsh weather conditions.
- Single-ply roofing. This lightweight material is a cost-effective option for business owners on a budget.
Our commercial roofing contractor will walk you through the pros and cons of each option and help you decide what's best for your business.
Make an appointment with us today by calling 631-446-2007. We can also install roof heating cables to prevent ice dams.